Core Pull On ShortRegular price £60.00 Save 0%
Our range of 4 way stretch bottoms are made of a lightweight fabric that is both breathable and comfortable. Practical with a wide waistband and belt loops, 4 pockets and sculpting detail, these will become your go to golf bottoms.
On the knee these City shorts are so easy to wear on and off the course and move with your body to support on and off the golf course activity!
OUR THREE FLEXIBLE FITS
We believe in comfort for all and offering a choice of fits. Therefore, we have developed three styles for our tops to choose between.
SLIM — Tight fit. Narrow shape.
REGULAR — Standard fit. Slightly shaped in the waist.
COMFORT — Looser fit. Relaxed at waist area.
How to measure
Measure around the largest part of the bust and straight across the back
The waist is where the hip bone enters the waist. Put a ribbon around the waist, so it is easier to see where the waist is. Keep one finger between your body the tape measure to get a precise fit.
Stand with feet together and measure around the biggest part of your seat, about 20cm below the waist.
|Tops UK (CMs)||XS||S||M||
M | L
|L | XL||XL||XXL||3XL|
Placing an Order
We hope you have enjoyed shopping with Swing Out Sister Golf.
Once you are happy with the items you have chosen please click ADD TO SHOPPING BAG. The number of items in your shopping bag and the total value of selected items are displayed on the top of every page. You will later have an option to review the items you’ve selected. Once you are happy with the content of your shopping bag, click on CHECK OUT. You will be asked to enter your details; select postage option (see below); payment type: credit/debit card or PAY PAL
If you have any Special Delivery instructions we are more than happy to accommodate you. Please call us on 01444 448 988.
- We will send you a confirmation via email and inform you when your order is being posted to you.
- You may also place your order by phone: 01444 448 988 (10am–4pm Monday–Friday).
- We will post your item(s) within 3 working day of receipt of your order provided that they are in stock and the payment is Authorised.
- All shipments to the United Kingdom will be shipped by our courier service, DHL
- All shipments to Europe including Eire will be shipped by DHL and will take between 2 days and 5 days.
- Free delivery for each order within mainland UK. All shipments to the rest of the world will be posted by DHL, and will be subject to a flat rate of £14.95, unless spending over £100, whereby it will be FREE.
- International orders are subject to your own countries customs charges duties and tax and the responsibility of the customer.
- Swing Out Sister Golf are within their rights to change or amend delivery costs or amendments at any time.
- International Orders that are returned to Swing Out Sister Golf for non payment of customer tax duties etc, we will email the customer and re arrange delivery.
- Please note it is the customers responsibility to pay any incurred customs charges duty charges clearance fees and import tax on receiving or returning a parcel.
- The customer is responsible for the payment of these charges. We cannot advise you on what these charges will be and recommend that you speak to the Customs officials locally. Please note – we cannot undervalue a parcel or mark it as a gift. The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, customs fees and handling fees and return shipment costs should they refuse to accept an order due to customs/import costs.
We are happy to accept cancellation of your order by telephone (Mon- Fri 10am-4pm) prior to dispatch of goods. If your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out in Returns Policy. Please note that once an order has been processed we issue a confirmation email.
You can return your order for any reason at any time within 14 days of receipt for a full refund or exchange. Please follow the procedure below (a returns form will be enclosed with your order).
The item(s) must be returned within 14 days of receipt of the merchandise. It is the customer’s responsibility to return the item(s). We strongly recommend that you return the goods via recorded delivery. We will not be able to refund any items that are lost in transit back to us. If the item you have received is faulty we will refund the cost of return postage.
All items are checked thoroughly before we send them to you. We will only accept returns that are in perfect condition with the original tags still attached.
Perfect condition means, items that appear to look unworn no marks on the garment or tag and returned in the Swing Out Sister Golf packaging.
If you wish to exchange your item for a different size please give us a call and we can confirm that we have your size in stock and we can put that item away for you until we receive your original order back. We must receive this item back within 14 days for an exchange.
For any returns queries please call us on 01444 448 988. All returns must be sent to the following address:
Swing Out Sister Golf,
Ridgewood Industrial Estate,