Placing an Order
We hope you have enjoyed shopping with Swing Out Sister.
Once you are happy with the items you have chosen please click ADD TO SHOPPING BAG. The number of items in your shopping bag and the total value of selected items are displayed on the top of every page. You will later have an option to review the items you’ve selected. Once you are happy with the content of your shopping bag, click on CHECK OUT. You will be asked to enter your details; select postage option (see below); payment type: credit/debit card or PAY PAL
If you have any Special Delivery instructions we are more than happy to accommodate you. Please call us on 01444 448 988.
- We will send you a confirmation via email and inform you when your order is being posted to you.
- You may also place your order by phone: 01444 448 988 (10am–4pm Monday–Friday).
- We will post your item(s) within 3 working day of receipt of your order provided that they are in stock and the payment is Authorised.
- All shipments to the United Kingdom will be shipped by our courier service, UKMail (Part of DHL)
- All shipments to Europe including Eire will be SHIPPED BY UKMail (Part of DHL) and will take between 2 days and 5 days.
- A flat rate of £4.95 will be charged for each order within the UK. All shipments to the rest of the world will be posted by Royal Mail and will be subject to a flat rate of £14.95
- International orders are subject to your own countries customs charges duties and tax and the responsibility of the customer.
- Swing Out Sister Golf are within their rights to change or amend delivery costs or amendments at any time.
- International Orders that are returned to Swing Out Sister Golf for non payment of customer tax duties etc, we will email the customer and re arrange delivery.
- Please note it is the customers responsibility to pay any incurred customs charges duty charges clearance fees and import tax on receiving or returning a parcel.
- The customer is responsible for the payment of these charges. We cannot advise you on what these charges will be and recommend that you speak to the Customs officials locally. Please note – we cannot undervalue a parcel or mark it as a gift. The customer takes full liability for all postal charges, customs fees and handling fees and return shipment costs should they refuse to accept an order due to customs/import costs.
We are happy to accept cancellation of your order by telephone (Mon- Fri 10am-4pm) prior to dispatch of goods. If your order has already been dispatched please follow the procedure set out in Returns Policy. Please note that once an order has been processed we issue a confirmation email.